Madeira Native Motion is a company dedicated to entertainment activities, and the the first operating legally in activities related to surfing in Madeira. We have all licenses and insurance required by law for the activity, because the safety and quality of our service is very important to us. Under the motto "be a native not a tourist" aims to provide a range of activities on the island of Madeira, in a family atmosphere and close proximity to the natives, thus escaping the artificial product created for tourists in general.
Our range of activities covers Surf, Bodyboard and Stand Up Paddle / Snorkling / Boat Trips / Levada Walks / Canyoning / Biking and many others.
When you want to perform activities such as these, make sure the company has all the necessary licenses and insurance. Our authorization from government authorities (Tourism) has the number 129/M/2012 and Nacional RNAAT 962/2017
1.Sea and nature activities will only be carried out depending on suitable sea and atmospheric conditions, and in some cases with a minimum number of participants. So Madeira Native Motion reserves the right to cancel or modify without previous notice, the routs of the activity due to bad weatherconditions, adverse circumstances or for insuficient number of participants.
2.All activities are covered by insurance required by Portuguese law.
3.We recommend for Levada Walks,Trail or TrekKing: moutain shoes or sport shoes, sun protector and a hat.
4.We recommend for boat trips / Whale and Dolphin watching: swimming suit, hat, sun protector and a coat.
Limitations for whale and dolphin watching: Stress in the animals and absence of marine mammals, when we approach due to the unpredictability of wild animals
5.For Canyoning we recommend: sport shoes to wet, swimming suit, towel and warm jacket.
Limitations: Not advisable for people who suffer from vertigo; must know how to swim.
6.For Surf and SUP we recommend:swimming suit, hat, sun protector
Limitations: must know how to swim.
7.For biking we recommend:Cycling clothes or comfortable shorts and sports shoes; also a windstopper or waterproof jacket is advisable
Limitations: must know how to ride a bike.
8. You must bring mineral water and a snack to all activities (when not included in the program you choose)
9. Activities cancelled within an inferior period of 24 hours will not be refunded.
10. No refunded whale and dolphing watching trip due to stress in the animals and absence of marine mammals, when we approach due to the unpredictability of wild animals.
11. You must take into account the payment of 5% IVA (goverment tax) additional on the price in the activities of Madeira Native Motion (transportation fee excluded).
12. The Transportation fee is to be used in fuel by the company.Pick up inside Calheta to activities inside Calheta is free; pick up out side Calheta at your hotel, or for activities outside Calheta- 10€ per person (minimum 2 persons)- individual transportation 20€
13. All payments must be done in advance.
14. In the accomodation, when the stay is more than a week, at the end of each week, the tenants benefit from a cleaning service and change of linen and towels, free.(two towels for each person)
Extra towels 2€ each.
40% of the total stay (deposit)is paid through a bank transfer at the time of booking and the remaining 60% will be paid in cash upon delivery of the key. Non refundal deposit in case of cancel reservation.
15. Good Humour is required in every Madeira Native Motion activities. ;)