Madeira Island, is considered by many as the Hawaii of Europe. The quality of the waves, the water temperature and the climate with an average temperature of 21 º C during most of the year, sun, landscapes and proximity to the European continent make it a destination of choice for Surfing or Stand Up Paddle (SUP). The "secret spots" only accessible by boat, and only known by the natives, allow you to surf alone the best and most unique waves. Discover this paradise island with Madeira Native Motion, and “Be a Native not a Tourist.”
Surf/Bodyboard experiences or guiding service
Surf/Bodyboard (beginners, regular and experiment surfers) (2.30 hours)
Spots chosen according to the level and experience of the surfer.
- Private session /Guiding (1 person)
- Special price for groups more than 4 persons
Prices: 80€ per person
Stand Up Paddle experience
Stand Up Paddle Tours along the cost- 2.30hours;
- Special price for the groups more than 4pax by request
80 € per person
- Equipment included(suits, leash, wax, board)
- Professional and friendly guiding with local experient surfer in Madeira Island
- Deposit required for surfers wishing to use fiber or epoxy boards, value that will be in favor of the company in case of any damage of the board.
Check our Aditional Conditions in "about us" menu.:
I.V.A not included